St. Louis Wedding Photographer, Sal Cincotta
St. Louis wedding photographer and the award-winning studio Salvatore Cincotta Photography travels the world documenting its clients’ most cherished life moments. Studio founder Sal Cincotta leads the St. Louis based team with a photographic style that’s been featured in magazines published around the world. His loyal team continues to innovate and reinvent both the business and their creative approach to the art form.
Sal and his team’s dedication to their craft was recently acknowledged at WPPI in Las Vegas, where they won 1st Place in the High School Senior category as well as an unprecedented 20 additional awards. Their prestige in the industry attracts corporate clients that have included the St. Louis Cardinals and the White House, where Sal photographed President Obama. The studio is sought after by brides globally for images that could easily grace the pages of a fashion magazine.
“We try to push the limits for our clients, and that says a lot about our studio and the overall experience our clients have with us,” says Sal. “Today’s bride and groom don’t want their parents’ pictures. They want images that are reflective of their personalities and that are unique to them.”
Sal is a noted industry writer, author, educator and publisher of Shutter Magazine, which industry pros turn to for cutting-edge technical and business insights from leading photographers. He brings his decade of corporate experience, working for the likes of Procter & Gamble and Microsoft, to the photography business, where he continues to prove himself to be a leader and innovator.
Salvatore Cincotta Photography’s accomplishments:
- Company ranked number 1,598 in the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America 2015
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies in America 3 years in a row – 2015, 2016, 2017
- Sal’s photographic rankings include statuses as a Master of WPPI and a PPA Master of Photography (M.Photog.)
- Named a Legend of Light by Profoto for his outstanding skill and contribution to American Photographic Community.
- WPPI Annual Print Competition 2017: 33 award-winning images
- WPPI Annual Print Competition 2016: First Place High School Senior Category; 20 award-winning images
- SWPP Annual Print Competition London 2016: 15 award-winning images
- WPPI Annual Print Competition 2015: 20 award-winning images
- Sal featured in St. Louis Business Journal as the “St. Louis Character” in April 2016
One of Sal’s favorite wedding images of 2017.